Come Gather Around The Breakfast Table With Us
One of the best treats of staying in a bed & breakfast is awakening to the aroma of fresh coffee brewing, cinnamon bread baking or the delicious smell of bacon cooking. Each morning you are invited to join us in the dining room for a feast of culinary treasures. Many of the items served at McKenzie House Bed & Breakfast are provided by the local community, including fruits and vegetables grown locally, and fresh farm eggs.
Breakfast is available in your suite for an additional charge - ask for details.
These are just some of the scrumptious dishes you will be served on any given morning at our table. Everything is homemade and made fresh daily just for your dining pleasure. We use local products as often as possible. Read any of our reviews on google or tripadvisor and breakfast is always mentioned . Breakfast is served in the dining room at 9AM or you can add a breakfast package to your stay and be served in your suite (ask for details). Be sure to let us know about dietary restrictions or food allergies in advance.
- Breakfast casseroles/farm fresh eggs
- Bacon, smoked sausage, or ham
- Breakfast fajitas
- Baked oatmeal (requested favorite)
- Fresh from the oven muffins, pastries, coffee cake, cinnamon rolls or homemade bread
- Baked apples
- Fresh seasonal fruit, yogurt & granola
- Stuffed French toast or French toast casserole
- Southwestern potatoes or potato pancakes
- Juices, milk, specialty hot teas, hot cider and cocoa
- Bruce makes fresh brewed coffee every morning or enjoy a cup one of our many flavors of fresh brewed coffee from the KEURIG machine